Thursday, January 27, 2005

Hasna Mana hai

I was just wondering about "jokes". There are so many of them and many of them are so good. I was wondering about their creators. They must be geniouses. Even the not-soo-funny ones take a huge amount of imagination and insight I think. Just look at the following dumb one:
Teacher: Tawanai kis ko kehtay hain?
Student: Taway per bethay huey nayee ko
I know this might not come of as funny to most of us but still imagine a bald, dark, shabby looking "nayee" (barber) sitting on a "tawa" with a board saying "tawanai" in front of him.. would create quite an image, wouldn't it?

Ok you think this is not funny? Well why dont you try and invent a joke? Ermmm.. well... stuck?

There must be a trick to it right? Coz there are sooo many of them around... new ones coming everyday in forwarded emails.... and many of them are works of a genious. Well I tried but couldn't come up with a joke... what about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home